1/3 cup garlic dipping oil
32 oz pizza dough
7-8 oz sliced pepperoni
8 oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
Pizza seasoning, if desired
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Separate pizza dough into small bite sized pieces.
3. In a bowl add dipping oil & toss dough pieces to lightly coat.
4. Layer dough pieces in bottom of bundt pan.
5. Next layer sliced pepperoni, shredded cheese and sprinkle with pizza seasonings. Repeat layers again, and end with final layer of dough pieces.
6. Bake in the preheated oven until the bread is browned and cooked through in the center, 30-40 min
7. Remove from oven, and invert the pan on a cutting board; the bread will fall out of the pan in one piece.
8. Serve by pulling the bread apart into individual servings with optional ranch, bleu cheese, or your favorite pizza/pasta/marinara sauce.