1/3 cup garlic dipping oil
32 oz pizza dough
7-8 oz sliced pepperoni
8 oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
Pizza seasoning, if desired
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Separate pizza dough into small bite sized pieces.
3. In a bowl add dipping oil & toss dough pieces to lightly coat.
4. Layer dough pieces in bottom of bundt pan.
5. Next layer sliced pepperoni, shredded cheese and sprinkle with pizza seasonings. Repeat layers again, and end with final layer of dough pieces.
6. Bake in the preheated oven until the bread is browned and cooked through in the center, 30-40 min
7. Remove from oven, and invert the pan on a cutting board; the bread will fall out of the pan in one piece.
8. Serve by pulling the bread apart into individual servings with optional ranch, bleu cheese, or your favorite pizza/pasta/marinara sauce.
Quite some time ago some one gave me a friendship cake starter and have looked high and low to see if I could start it again .. The friendship cake I had was all kinds of canned fruits and it was added into a gallon jar. It was a 30 day wait till you could use it. If any one has this recipe starter for the original friendship cake I am talking about please leave a comment for me.. or comment any way love to hear what people think.. so during my search … I came across this! It is a bread(sweet sour dough) that you can make and add fruits and what ever else you want when the Herman is finished it’s cycle.Here is the starter:
Start your own Herman! (American measurements to follow…I googled it)
2 cups of flour
2 cups of milk
1 cup of sugar
1/3 cup warm water
2 Tb or 2 pkgs active dry yeast
Sprinkle 1 Tb of sugar over the warm water. Sprinkle yeast over this and let stand in
Sourdough bread. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
warm place to double in size.
( approx. 10 min. )
Mix milk, remaining sugar, flour and yeast mixture in a plastic or glass container, about the size of a 5 quart ice cream bucket.
Stir, using only a wooden spoon or paddle,
( metal objects retard Herman’s natural growth. )
Cover loosely or place plate over top of container so Herman can breathe.
Herman doubles, even triples at times of vigorous rising.
Place Herman in a warm place overnight. Next day refrigerate loosely covered and try to stir each day.
Then start to give him away to friends!!
Keep Herman’s offspring going! If you receive a Herman baby soon, you’ll know what to do now!
Make a little greeting card and attach it to the Herman you are giving away with the instructions to care for their Herman.