1/3 cup garlic dipping oil
32 oz pizza dough
7-8 oz sliced pepperoni
8 oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
Pizza seasoning, if desired
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Separate pizza dough into small bite sized pieces.
3. In a bowl add dipping oil & toss dough pieces to lightly coat.
4. Layer dough pieces in bottom of bundt pan.
5. Next layer sliced pepperoni, shredded cheese and sprinkle with pizza seasonings. Repeat layers again, and end with final layer of dough pieces.
6. Bake in the preheated oven until the bread is browned and cooked through in the center, 30-40 min
7. Remove from oven, and invert the pan on a cutting board; the bread will fall out of the pan in one piece.
8. Serve by pulling the bread apart into individual servings with optional ranch, bleu cheese, or your favorite pizza/pasta/marinara sauce.
Cheeseburger in Paradise by Jimmy Buffett Ingredients:
1 lb. lean ground beef 1 large onion (chopped) 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder a dash or worcester sauce 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese (I used 3/4 cheddar and 1/4 mozzarella) 1 cup of milk 1/2 cup of Original Bisquick mix 2 eggs Directions:
Heat oven to 400°F. Spray a 9 inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray Cook beef and chopped onion in a skillet over medium about 10 minutes or until beef is brown. Drain excess fat. Stir in salt, garlic powder and worcester sauce and then spread in pie plate Next, sprinkle the shredded cheese on top of the beef In a small bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs and Bisquick. Make sure you try to get as many lumps out as you can. Pour over meat mixture. Bake in oven for 25 minutes or until a knife comes out clean Bake in oven for 25 minutes cheeseburger pie Serves 4-5 people
Maize plants in maize field (Photo credit: IITA Image Library)
Take 2 cans of whole corn & 1 can creamed corn mix 1 egg and 1/2 cup canned milk and pour into the corn
Then take bacon cooked(as much as you like) and crumble it up and mix it in, as well as 1/2 a small chopped onion
add salt and pepper to taste
Take 1/2 cup cheddar cheese and mix in
Grease a casserole dish pour in corn mixture top w/ cheese and bake for 30 min in a 375 degree oven or until golden on top
1 BAG DORITOS
1 POUND GROUND BEEF
1 PACK TACO SEASONING
1 SMALL ONION
1 CAN ROTELL TOMATOES
1 CAN RANCH STYLE BEANS
1 PACKAGE SHREDDED CHEDDAR CHEESE
BROWN ONION & BEEF IN SKILLET. DRAIN WELL, ADD SEASONING AND BROWN 5 MORE MINUTES. CRUSH DORITOS AND ADD 3/4 OF BAG TO BOTTOM OF DISH.ADD GROUND BEEF & BEANS. IN BOWL MIX ROTELL AND CREAM SOUP POUR OVER BEANS & MEAT. ADD SHREDDED CHEDDAR TO TOP. USE OTHER CRUSHED CHIPS ON TOP OF CHEESE. BAKE AT 350 FOR 15 TO 20 MINUTES. IF YOU HAVE EXTRA CHEESE ADD TO TOP THE LAST 5 MINUTES OF COOKING.
3 CUPS WATER
1 CUP GRITS
1 TEASPOON SALT FREE STICK BUTTER (NOT MARGARINE)
1 KRAFT CHEESE ROLL
1/2 CUP MILK
CUT UP BUTTER SO AS TO COVER THE BOTTOM OF A SMALL SAUCE PAN. THEN CUT UP GARLIC CHEESE ROLL OVER THE BUTTER AND TURN HEAT ON AS LOW AS IT CAN BE.(LOW HEAT WILL KEEP BUTTER FROM BURNING.) BEAT EGGS & MILK TOGETHER. COOK GRITS & SALT UNTIL DONE. LEAVE HEAT ON UNDER GRITS& POUR THE BUTTER MIXTURE & MILK/EGG MIXTURE INTO GRITS. STIR UNTIL MELTED & MIXED THOROUGHLY. POUR INTO AN 8X8X2 BAKING DISH AND BAKE AT 350 UNTIL BROWN ON TOP.