1 refrigerated pie crust, thawed 14 Hershey Kisses of choice, I used Mint Truffle today 1 egg white whisked with 1 Tbsp water Powdered sugar for dusting 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Roll out pie dough onto a lightly floured counter top. Place 10 kisses around the edges of pie dough, about 2 1/2 inches apart (as in the photo above). Take a knife and cut a 2 1/2-3 inch circle around kiss. Fold half of pie dough around top of dough and pinch edge around top of kiss. Now, fold up both sides of remaining dough up to the tip of the kiss pinching edge. Now press together edges and form criss cross as shown in photo, step 3. * *Continue cutting dough around kisses until all dough is used up. 2. Brush all little pies with an egg white wash then sprinkle with granulated sugar. Bake for 20-28 minutes or until little pies are golden. Remove and let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack. Dust each with powdered sugar and serve. about 14 little pies.
1/3 cup garlic dipping oil
32 oz pizza dough
7-8 oz sliced pepperoni
8 oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
Pizza seasoning, if desired
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Separate pizza dough into small bite sized pieces.
3. In a bowl add dipping oil & toss dough pieces to lightly coat.
4. Layer dough pieces in bottom of bundt pan.
5. Next layer sliced pepperoni, shredded cheese and sprinkle with pizza seasonings. Repeat layers again, and end with final layer of dough pieces.
6. Bake in the preheated oven until the bread is browned and cooked through in the center, 30-40 min
7. Remove from oven, and invert the pan on a cutting board; the bread will fall out of the pan in one piece.
8. Serve by pulling the bread apart into individual servings with optional ranch, bleu cheese, or your favorite pizza/pasta/marinara sauce.